Friday, January 15, 2010

Love Dare, Day 4 Update

Day 4 went OK.  There was actual a little break down in communication which after the fact I was able to find funny.  The husband had asked me to do a couple things in the morning, pay a bill online, and get something in the mail.  Nothing major, nothing huge. 

Later in the day, I spoke to him on the phone and told him I got that stuff done, is there anything else I can do for you today?  WOAH!  I then got a lecture about how paying bills and getting checks in the mail was not me doing something just for him.  It was doing something for us.   I did not explain but just apologized. 

Later, after he read day 4's Love Dare, he understood what I was doing and the issue was resolved.  But the whole process left me thinking about all the times we see conflict in our marriages due to someone just taking something so simple the wrong way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment